September 21, 2011

July Photos #3

Krissy -
I haven't posted in too long! Warning...I'm in a rambling mood. This is my final batch of photos from July. These were all taken during hectic times(had to keep up with my 365 Project) since we were moving on July 31st, from north to south. If I would have posted them on time, I would have never wrote what I'm about to, but I took long so now it's almost 2 months later and I miss Wisconsin. I miss my family that is there. I miss things I didn't ever think I would. I always thought it was such a boring town we lived in, but I miss the small town feel. I like it here, with lots of places to go, and malls...but I miss the little, boring, wimpy town. I don't know why, but I do. And coloring these pictures made me miss the house we lived in, so much. Ok, shutting up because no one cares. :)






My baby Kitty...he isn't with us anymore. :( RIP. ♥












2 comments:

Chelsey said...

THE PURPLE FLOWERS WITH THE FENCE! I LOVE IT SO MUCH! HAD TO TELL YOU AGAIN! I'm soooo sorry about Kitty for the 40th time. *huuuuuuuugs* I love your pictures soooo much!!

Krissy said...

Thanks!!! Aww you're so sweet.