June 13, 2013

Summer Has Begun...

Krissy

It seems that in every post I write, my opening photo graphic becomes more intensified. I miss making graphics so I use my photos to get it out. :) I wish I could make a living off a blog. I really do. And photos. I love this stuff. I'm trying to figure out how to get this site more popular. It helped a lot when we still had Flatts Online up and running but I'm so busy now and all of the galleries and blogs we used are not working anymore. I think it's too far gone to ever get it back and it makes me really sad. I loved that site and how popular it was. It got this website a lot of hits but now it's all gone. :(

Summer is here! I'm enjoying my time off from school. Not looking forward to the fall semester - uninteresting classes! Next month I'm going back home and I'm so excited to see my parents and family! I'll definitely have a lot of photos to post after that. Anyways, here are a few I took last week. Very summer-y. :)




I love storms!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

THAT DOGGIE OMG I WANT TO STEAL IT AND KEEP IT

Krissy said...

Boo my comment didn't post from days ago. I forgot what I even wrote but she is the cutest! She loves me!