May 13, 2011

Kris&Kel Week: Day 5

Chelsey -
April 24, 2011

Like Krissy, I barely had any pictures from the 23rd. I don't think I have ever had such a memorable church time. My sister and I always laugh at something in church, which I bet is not something we should be doing. But oh well. Everything is funny in church. But seeing Krissy and Kelly laughing at everything was just hilarious. Krissy moved me over between her and Kelly so they would stop looking at each other, but that didn't work out so well. At one point Krissy was laughing so badly that she was crying and I was laughing so bad and couldn't even look at her anymore. I'm surprised we didn't blow up laughing so loud.

Krissy has most of the pictures of us from the 24th since we used her camera most of the time. But don't you worry, I got some too! We went for another walk in the evening of this day and I miss the walks so much now because they were so fun! ♥

Kelly's cute pose.




Krissy and I tried to get jumping over the camera pictures but they didn't quite work out. We finally got this one and it was blurry. But I kind of like it.


Krissy and her favorite palm tree.


I liked how the sun was shining through the clouds.


She really loved the sea shells in our roads.








No comments: